About the Stables
Glen Farm started in the 1880s as the country estate of Henry A. Taylor. The estate included a manor house, a stables complex, and over 1500 acres of land.
The property was eventually purchased by the Town of Portsmouth. The manor house became a museum. The vast acreage has become a park. The stables underwent several changes of management, and in April of 2017 settled as Glen Farm Stables under Ann Clemens.